Update From Ford Motors.

from: FORD AUTOMOBILE MOTORS PROMO cindy@cgracephoto.com
reply-to: fordmotorsdpt@w.cn
to:
date: Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 1:31 PM
subject: Update From Ford Motors.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
 
 
Your E-mail ID has been awarded 500,000,00 GBP in our 2012 FORD AUTOMOBILE Promo/e-Mail Satellite lottery in London. We have confirmed the above winning.You should note that your  email address in addition to millions of company and individual email where extracted with a software and the addresses where scrutinized with a ballot system and after the processes,
24 email addresses where selected and they were shared into 3 categories respectively and which you are a winner in the 1st category of 500.000.GBP ( Five Hundred Fifty Thousand Pounds).
 
For claims send the following informations to Dr.SMITH ZAMBRANO.via email; fordmotorsdpt@w.cn
 
PERSONAL INFORMATIONS:
(1)FULL NAME:...............
(2)AGE:.....................
(3)SEX:.....................
 
(4)ADDRESS:.................
(5)WINNING EMAIL:...........
(6)MOBILE NUMBERS:..........
(7)OCCUPATION:..............
(8)COMPANY:.................
(9)STATE:...................
(10)COUNTRY:................
(11)NATIONALITY:............
(12)SCAN OF YOUR IDENTITY PROOF
(13)AMOUNT WON:?
DR.SMITH ZAMBRANO.
For more information call+44-7017601312

1 comment:

  1. I want to use this great opportunity to thank Dr Aluya for helping me to get my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup. My boyfriend breakup with me because he see another girl at his working place and told me he is no longer interested in me and live me in pain and heart break. I seek for help on the internet and i saw so many good talk about this great spell caster Dr Aluya and I contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 48 hours and i am so grateful to him for the good work he did for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him so he can help.His email is aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348110493039

    ReplyDelete