Re:DO YOU NEED 100% FINANCE?

from: P.L.F gen'evebv@sarawaknet.gov.my
reply-to: firm333@blumail.org
to: @btconnect.com
date: Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 6:34 AM
subject: Re:DO YOU NEED 100% FINANCE?

We are corporate lenders in America/Europe & Asia. we give out loans to A very honest and reliable personalities. Our Offer Ranges are from $3,000.00 to $100,000,000.00 USD. At 2%interest rate. Get the best for your family and business and own a dream homeas well with our general loan scheme. If interested, Please provide thefollowing

Amount Needed:
Duration of the loan:
Phone Number:
Country:

Regards,
Lender
Email; firm003@blumail.org

2 comments:

  1. When I found Dr. OSOFO I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another man. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr. OSOFO through his website and He told me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my girlfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and then he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. OSOFO helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. OSOFO to anyone in need of help. Email:                            (osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com )   Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2349065749952   

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to use this great opportunity to thank Dr Aluya for helping me to get my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup. My boyfriend breakup with me because he see another girl at his working place and told me he is no longer interested in me and live me in pain and heart break. I seek for help on the internet and i saw so many good talk about this great spell caster Dr Aluya and I contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 48 hours and i am so grateful to him for the good work he did for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him so he can help.His email is aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348110493039

    ReplyDelete