Attn: Beneficiary,

from: Mr. Michael A. Gibbs. jibori444@yahoo.cn
reply-to: nigeriaaccessonline@yahoo.com.cn
to:
date: Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 9:48 PM
subject: Attn: Beneficiary,

HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS: Danmole Street
Off Adeola Odeku/Idejo Street,
PMB 80150 Victoria Island Lagos-Nigeria
Tel: +234-8081004486

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is official message from THE DIRECTOR OF Foreign OPEARTIONS CREDIT SETTLEMENT INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC.

Please be informed that we received notice from one Mr. Justin McDonald who said he is your family Lawyer from United States of America.

He stated that you directed him to make a claim of your ATM CARD Issued by Intercontinental Bank with the PIN CODE for full ACTIVATION immediately you were unable to contact us because of your illness for over 5months now.


As soon as we get confirmations from you the ATM CARD will be activated and handed over to him with the PIN CODE. If the claim (Mr. Justin McDonald) is false, please do not hesitate to forward your details for the delivery of the ATM CARD to you as stated bellow:


1) Your Full Name.
2) Current Delivery Address.
3) Direct Telephone Number.


NOTE: THE ATM CARD IS YOUR APPROVED PAYMENT OF US$3.5MILLION LOADED INTO IT’S FOR YOUR INHERITANCE/COMPENSATION.

We anxiously wait to hear from you in no distant time.

Congratulations once again.

Faithfully,

Regards,

Mr. Michael A. Gibbs.
Tel: +234-8081004486
ATM CONTROLLER INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC.

1 comment:

  1. I want to use this great opportunity to thank Dr Aluya for helping me to get my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup. My boyfriend breakup with me because he see another girl at his working place and told me he is no longer interested in me and live me in pain and heart break. I seek for help on the internet and i saw so many good talk about this great spell caster Dr Aluya and I contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 48 hours and i am so grateful to him for the good work he did for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him so he can help.His email is aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348110493039

    ReplyDelete