I wish to inform you that your ATM CARD is right here in United States of America in our office

from: FBI OFFICE ejsstrohen@aol.com
reply-to: mrrobertm22222@skymail.mn
to:
date: Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:33 AM
subject: I wish to inform you that your ATM CARD is right here in United States of America in our office
 in VIDOR, TEXAS 77662 USA please Contact our delivery Agent with her email address,
delmarseymour11@diplomats.com OR, delmarseymour@hotmail.com Yours Faithfully
ROBERT SWAN MUELLER III DIRECTOR FBI
mailed-by: aol.com
signed-by: mx.aol.com

1 comment:

  1. HOW TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK & HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER BACK

    MY TRUE LIFE STORY HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER BACK.

    I want to thank Dr Omokpo for saving my marriage. My husband treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my husband has changed towards me. Then he told me to contact: dromokpo@gmail.com that he will help me bring my husband back to being a good man.Then I gave him a try. after 3 days of casting the spell my husband came back home and i forgive him and today we are living in joy and happiness If you are going through any relationship stress or broken marriage situation and you want your Ex lover, Ex boyfriend, Ex girlfriend or Divorced husband or wife you can reach him via: dromokpo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete