Letter of Intent

from: Joel Markam info1@haarstudio-honicker.de
reply-to: investment@ozu.es
to:
date: Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 5:56 PM
subject: Letter of Intent

Sir
                 Letter of Intent

   Our company has a client who intend to divest her funds for investment in your country, so you are being contracted base on repute and deemed expertise in handling a rolling plan of five(5) through ten(10) investment long term duration project.

   All logistics is in place for transfer of this funds prior to your response which will ascertain your interest and competence to co ordinate the project so kindly forward below required information through  for submission to the paying financial institution to expedite the re transfer of this funds.

   *Full Names
   *Resident &/or office Address
   *Telephone & Fax N0s.
   *Profession
   *Company's profile (if any).

   For your referral, all annuity interest and/or dividends shall be shared accordingly base on the sharing ratio principles which will be stipulated on a Memorandum of Understanding for a consensus addendum between the both parties perhaps your legal luminary can aid for drafting of this MOU if need be though we have the expertize.

   Thank you for your understanding and co-operations.

 Yours faithfully

1 comment:

  1. I want to use this great opportunity to thank Dr Aluya for helping me to get my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup. My boyfriend breakup with me because he see another girl at his working place and told me he is no longer interested in me and live me in pain and heart break. I seek for help on the internet and i saw so many good talk about this great spell caster Dr Aluya and I contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 48 hours and i am so grateful to him for the good work he did for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him so he can help.His email is aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348110493039

    ReplyDelete