RECEIVE YOUR MONEY IN ATM CARD FROM FEDEX NEW YORK

from: tim tim@bluefishfitnessclub.com
reply-to: fedxdeliverypackage.ny@gmail.com
to:
date: Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 8:27 PM
subject: RECEIVE YOUR MONEY IN ATM CARD FROM FEDEX NEW YORK

FedEx New York 
ADDRESS > FedEx Kinko's 105 Duane St New York, NY 
10007   Delivery ATM payment department inheritance fund. 
Reply Email :   fdex.delivery.ralph@gmail.com 
Rmail:  fedxdeliverypackage.ny@gmail.com 
Phone: + 1-917- 775-7916 

Dear client/customer 

I am Robert  Carbuccia 
FedEx New York 
Phone: + 1-917- 775-7916 

Please kindly once again provide to us your full delivery address to enable us make the delivery of your ATM CARD that was sent to delivered to you  by  zenith  Bank  London. this  is  the  zenith  Bank  phone: + 44- 770-007-7331.  or   phone: +44-7035959142.  This  is  zenith  bank  phone  who  send  your  atm  card.  contact  person :  Davis  Williams. 
We apologize for the delay of the FUND transfer and will make it a success delivery this time hence you give to us your full name and address including your  number to avoid delivery mistake. 

 Full name:------------------------------------------ 

country: ---------------------------------------- 

Address:---------------------------------------------- 

Phone:----------------------------------------------- 

persona; Identity---------------------------------------------------- - 

your nearest airport in  your  area.------------------------- ------- 

with this useful information we can be sure that when your package arrives we deliver without further problems. you  can even  call  Kelvin  Smith  in  Fedex  office  for  urgent  to  send  your  document  for  your  atm  card  the  same  day  for delivery  on  phone: +234-706-665-5666. 

I AM DR Robert  carbuccia. 
FedEx office new york. 
ALTERNATE> Email :  fdex.delivery.ralph@gmail.com 
Phone: + 1-917- 775-7916

1 comment:

  1. I want to use this great opportunity to thank Dr Aluya for helping me to get my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup. My boyfriend breakup with me because he see another girl at his working place and told me he is no longer interested in me and live me in pain and heart break. I seek for help on the internet and i saw so many good talk about this great spell caster Dr Aluya and I contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 48 hours and i am so grateful to him for the good work he did for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him so he can help.His email is aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348110493039

    ReplyDelete