Re::

from: Jack kedokteran@ums.ac.id
reply-to: Jack <jack_001@gmx.us>
to:
date: Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:51 AM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: ums.ac.id
signed-by: ums.ac.id
: Important mainly because of the words in the message.

Hello Dear One
 
Hows You day going,hope you are a wonderful day,I apologies for contacting you in this manner but i need you urgent assistance with a simple but delicate issue. Please take a minute and read through this mail.
 
I am Sergeant Jack Pumphrey, a Sergeant with the United States Army Stationed here in Afghanistan, I am a one of the American Soldiers still here in Afghanistan. I am contacting you to plea with you to help me get some items and cash which i recovered here.
 
If you are willing and prepared to help you will be compensated but for the meantime please contact me immediately so i can give you further details.
I will be praying and waiting for your urgent response.
 
Waiting to hear from you.
Warmest Regards
Sergeant Jack Pumphrey

No comments:

Post a Comment