RE-CORDIAL...

from: Daniel Okonkwo danokonkwo@yahoo.cn
reply-to: danokonkwo@yahoo.cn
to:
date: Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 1:27 PM
subject: RE-CORDIAL...

From: Mr. Daniel Okonkwo
         47 Road C Close House 23,
         Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi,
         Lagos Nigeria.

Compliment of the season!

I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without any previous
notice. I am a senior staff with Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation,
(NNPC).  I and a colleague over-invoiced a contract award to the tune of
$8.5MUSD. All arrangement has been concluded on how to transfer this fund
into a safe foreign account after the original contractor has been fully
paid.

As civil servants, we are not allowed to operate foreign account; this is
why I am seeking for your mutual assistance. Please, should you be willing
to assist, I will furnish you with the full blue print. There is no risk
involved and the fund approval will have a full legal background. Is rest
assured this is open and transparency?

Please treat with utmost confidentiality.

Best Regard,
Mr. Daniel Okonkwo

1 comment:

  1. I want to use this great opportunity to thank Dr Aluya for helping me to get my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup. My boyfriend breakup with me because he see another girl at his working place and told me he is no longer interested in me and live me in pain and heart break. I seek for help on the internet and i saw so many good talk about this great spell caster Dr Aluya and I contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 48 hours and i am so grateful to him for the good work he did for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him so he can help.His email is aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348110493039

    ReplyDelete