Dear Sir,

from: Westbridge & Alliance International bank U.K. info-admin@westbridge.net
reply-to: mrjohnedward@yahoo.com.ph
to:
date: Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 9:28 AM
subject: Dear Sir,

Dear Sir,
I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter, but it was borne out of desperation and current development. Please bear with me. I am Mr. John Edward, an Investment Consultant working with
Westbridge & Alliance International bank London. I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you have a corporate or personal Bank Account and if you are capable to keep TOP SECRET.
I need strong Assurance that you will never let me down, as I can arrange and provide you details/documentation proof so that funds (US$ 14.3 Million) Equivalent will be transferred into your account as the next of kin
to the late depositor .
During one of our periodic auditing, I discovered a dormant accounts with the said balance { Fourteen Million Three Hundred Thousand United State Dollars } this account has not been operated for the past years. As at
this moment I am constrained to issue more details about this business until your response is received.
If you are not familiar with our Bank profile, please take time to check it out on the internet.
I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. If you are interested kindly revert back with your C.V (Curriculum Vitae) which should include the under listed:
1, Full name:
2, Contact of your mobile and house telephone and fax numbers.
3, Occupation
4, Age
5, Marital status
6, Contact address (office and home)
7, Any proof of identification.
Contact me only at [ mrjohnedward@yahoo.com.ph ] or click on reply and send me your response.
Thank you for your time and attention.
Warmest Regards,
Mr John Edward
Investment Consultant
Westbridge & Alliance International bank U.K.

1 comment:

  1. When I found Dr. OSOFO I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another man. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr. OSOFO through his website and He told me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my girlfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and then he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. OSOFO helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. OSOFO to anyone in need of help. Email:                            (osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com )   Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2349065749952   

    ReplyDelete