Dear; Associate Investor

from: Mrs Tamara Cole tamara214666@yahoo.com
reply-to: tamara214666@yahoo.com
to:
date: Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 8:49 PM
subject: Dear; Associate Investor

Dear; Associate Investor

I am Tamara Cole the wife of Mr. Cole who lost his life during the Libyan civil war crises with two of my sons. I am presently here in London UK to secure my life under the United Nation Refuge forum. My husband had a whooping sum of USD$50.million dollars before his death from the crude oil business he did with the Libyan oil and gas independent marketers.

I want your assistant on any magnitude investment with the said money in question for something good to bench on. I have all the legible related documents for the legal back up on the funds. I would love you to contact me to my private yahoo mail in box for us to dialogue in the investment on the said funds.

The details needed from you are, your full name. Your full contact address, your mobile number, present contact address. The above details would be used for the documentation on the said funds as my Beneficiary and partner for any like able investment that could be benched on.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I want to use this great opportunity to thank Dr Aluya for helping me to get my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup. My boyfriend breakup with me because he see another girl at his working place and told me he is no longer interested in me and live me in pain and heart break. I seek for help on the internet and i saw so many good talk about this great spell caster Dr Aluya and I contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 48 hours and i am so grateful to him for the good work he did for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him so he can help.His email is aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348110493039

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT MY EX LOVER BACK AND SOLUTIONS TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK.

    I just want to give quick advice to anyone out there that is having difficulty in his or her marriage or relationship to contact Dr.Omokpo because he is the only one that is capable of bringing back broken relationships or broken marriages within the time limit of 2days. He brought back my ex lover back to me and this is a sign of appreciation to him that I am grateful for his help in my life, home and marriage. You can contact him via: dromokpo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete