AWAITED ATM FUND

from: atmpayingcenter01@hotmail.co.uk via rediffmail.com 
reply-to: atmpayingcenter01@hotmail.co.uk
to: "apnaallahabad31@gmail.com" <apnaallahabad31@gmail.com>
date: Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 4:50 PM
subject: AWAITED ATM FUND
mailed-by: rediffmail.com
signed-by: rediffmail.com

Attn:

We the board department of Atm office. Want to know if you are aware of one 

(JOHN ARCHER SLOBODIN) of 2721 RANSFORD AVENUE, APARTMENT 10, CALIFORNIA, who is putting 

claim to your Awaited $1.5 million united state dollars compensation credited In ATM on your 

name here in our department .We want to hear from you if you are the one who sent him to put claim to the said ATM that 

was credited already on your name.Let us know before we commence on the delivering of the said fund to (JOHN ARCHER 

SLOBODIN) of LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.But if you are NOT aware and you still want your Atm 



KINDLY RECONFIRM YOUR DETAILS ONCE MORE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERING.

1.FULL NAME.............................
2.ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT US TO SEND THE ATM CARD..........................
3.PHONE AND FAX NUMBER.....................................................
4.YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION..........................................
5.ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION.......................................
HOWEVER,KINDLY CONTACT THE BELOW PERSON WHO IS IN POSITION TO RELEASE YOUR ATM PAYMENT CARD.
REV DR.JUDE AGADA ACCOUNT OFFICER,
ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT

EMAIL: ( atmpaynigcenter@yahoo.fr )
Regards 
Rev Sarah


Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

1 comment:

  1. I want to use this great opportunity to thank Dr Aluya for helping me to get my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup. My boyfriend breakup with me because he see another girl at his working place and told me he is no longer interested in me and live me in pain and heart break. I seek for help on the internet and i saw so many good talk about this great spell caster Dr Aluya and I contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 48 hours and i am so grateful to him for the good work he did for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him so he can help.His email is aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348110493039

    ReplyDelete