From Mrs.Mrs. Pamela Wilcox Alex

from: Mrs. Pamela Wilcox Alex Freeflyforever@aol.com
reply-to: mrspamelawilcoxalex@gmail.com
to:
date: Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 11:56 PM
subject: From Mrs.Mrs. Pamela Wilcox Alex
mailed-by: aol.com
signed-by: mx.aol.com

Greetings Dear Beneficiary,
I am  sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise since we have never met before and  you would also
be asking why I have decided to chose you amongst the numerous internet users   in the world, precisely I have
chosen you because God has made you his minister, but do not  be worried for I come in peace and something
very positive is about to happen to your life right now and to the lives of others through you if only you can carefully read and digest  the message below.

PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED MESSAGE FOR FULL DETAILS
Message.rtfMessage.rtf
4K   View as HTML   Download 



Greetings Dear Beneficiary,


I am  sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise since we have never met before and  you would also be asking why I have decided to chose you amongst the numerous internet users   in the world, precisely I have chosen you because God has made you his minister, but do not  be worried for I come in peace and something very positive is about to happen to your life right now and to the lives of others through you if only you can carefully read and digest  the message below. Please read carefully.


I am Mrs. Pamela Wilcox Alex, 87 Years old woman From America i live in United Kingdom, am the wife of Late Sir Wilcox Alex who died in a Plane crash with my only lovely daughter Wilcox  Petra on Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while flying from New York to Geneva.


Please follow the link for more information.



After the death of my husband and my daughter I became the Head of his investment and now that i am blind and old and  Weak. After i undergo an operation of  KIDNEY TRANSPLANT in India, so I have decided to spend the rest  of my life in my Ranch before I finally give up.

Presently, I have willed out almost half of our assets to several charities, less privileged 
in different countries. I and my late husband also agreed to render support to an unknown 
individual that we have not met before due to the fact that when we were still young in life  we received an anonymous help from an individual we don't know and we have not being able to know till date.

I and my husband deposited the sum of $10,800.000.00 (Ten Million Eight Hundred Thousand  USD) with the UNITED STATES TREASURY all for the purpose of raising the standard of living of less privileged, orphans ,widows, all over the world. Due to my illness I was unable to send you an email  until today.

What you have to do now is to contact Rev hanks Phillip as soon as possible because i have disclose every thing concerned the  fund with him forward your information to him  to avoid any mistake.


YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS:
YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
YOUR OCCUPATION:
COUNTRY:
YOUR ID CARD:

HERE IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION.

Name:  REV. Hanks Phillip

TELEPHONE NO:+44 70111_36906



Please do contact him as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay. Also be 
notified that I will no longer be reading my emails or surfing the INTERNET as I have 
retired completely from the outside world to my ranch at this moment. I have nothing to do 
With cars, emails and other luxuries. All further correspondence should be forwarded to Rev 
Hanks Phillip.


Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Pamela Wilcox Alex.

1 comment:

  1. I want to use this great opportunity to thank Dr Aluya for helping me to get my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup. My boyfriend breakup with me because he see another girl at his working place and told me he is no longer interested in me and live me in pain and heart break. I seek for help on the internet and i saw so many good talk about this great spell caster Dr Aluya and I contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 48 hours and i am so grateful to him for the good work he did for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him so he can help.His email is aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348110493039

    ReplyDelete