RE:MAIL STRICTLY FOR YOU

from: BARRISTER EDWARD PETERS edwardpeter2@postafiok.hu
reply-to: mr.edwardpeters@yahoo.com
to:
date: Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 6:26 PM
subject: RE:MAIL STRICTLY FOR YOU

My Dear ,
 
I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a previous notice. My name is Barrister Edward Peters personal attorney to Engr. Mark  Garcia, who is a national  of  your country and contractor now deceased. My client lost his life  alongside his wife and only child on the 21st of June, 2011  while on  a family excution.Details of this incidence can be checked on website; http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13851697
Prior to the Death of my Late Client, He secured a contract of $12,500,000.00 million from Shell oil servicing company London,following which he received a 30% mobilization fee of US$3,750,000.00 Million  and successfully executed the contract, but the balance of US$8,750,000.00 Million contract payment was in the Process of being transferred into  My Late Client's Account which he submitted Shell oil servicing company London before he lost his life in the incidence.
Three Months after his sudden Death, The Company effected the transfer of the balance of his Contract Funds into the Account that My Late  Client has on his file with Shell Company. As his personal Attorney  before his death, I have been officially notified and instructed by  the  bank where the money is currently deposited that I should provide and forward the particulars of my late clients next of kin so that the  Funds in his Account can be remitted into his Next of Kin's Account in  accordance with LEGAL LAWS .
However, as the personal attorney and close confidant of this late man,I want you to know that My late Client died interstate,i.e,He died without leaving a Will.Hence,all my efforts to locate any of his relative  whom I can present to the Bank as his next of kin has proved abortive.
Therefore I am seeking for your consent to present you as the deceased relative/next of kin,and subsequently the beneficiary of the fund so that the proceed of this account valued at $8,750,000.00 Million can be  paid to you for subsequent disbursement between you and I. If you can cooperate with me and receive these funds as next of kin to this late  man, confirm your interest by contacting me through my confidential  email below.
I can assure you that the deal is 100% risk free because I am in possession of the Deceased personal file which contains all information which  I shall use to prove your relationship with the deceased therefore the  money will be paid into the account of whomever I present as this late  mans next of kin with proofs that I will present to the bank when  needed.
 
When I receive a positive response and after proper discussion with you, I will furnish you all relevant information that will facilitate the  release of the Funds to you An Application will have to be filed to  the  Bank for processing of the release of the Funds into your nominated  Bank account any where in the world. Please  even if that Mr Mark is not related to you instead of this late mans wealth being seized by this wicked and corrupt government please assist me hence you bear the same last name with my late client.
Send to me your private phone and fax numbers for easy communication or you can call me on my private number: +447031994292.
I wait to hear from you.
 
Barrister Edward Peters

1 comment:

  1. I want to use this great opportunity to thank Dr Aluya for helping me to get my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup. My boyfriend breakup with me because he see another girl at his working place and told me he is no longer interested in me and live me in pain and heart break. I seek for help on the internet and i saw so many good talk about this great spell caster Dr Aluya and I contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 48 hours and i am so grateful to him for the good work he did for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him so he can help.His email is aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348110493039

    ReplyDelete