From : Anita Adams

from: Miss. Anita Adams <jordan@paoan.com.tw>
to:
date: Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 11:45 AM
subject:  From : Anita Adams
mailed-by:  paoan.com.tw


Hello my dear!

It's me Anita Adams, how are you doing today i hope all is well with you over there in your country. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my fund transferred under the cooperation and assistance of a new partner from  Taiwan   .Presently I'm in Taiwan  for studies here in Taiwan , Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Now you will need to contact the Rev Fr. James Anthony, who used to be a God-Father to me when I was in Burkina Faso,

His email address: revfrjamesanthony@gmail.com 
Address: 034 BP 803 Ouagadougou 01,
Country: Burkina Faso  

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Rev Fr. James Anthony  and instruct him where to send you the the bank draft cheque .Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy together after all the sufferings at that time.

In this moment, I am very busy here because of the Business which i and the investor are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Fr. James Anthony on your behalf to make sure that he delivered the bank draft cheque to your collection in your country successfully.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Yours Faithfully.

Miss. Anita Adams


No comments:

Post a Comment