Alena philip

from:  Alena philip <alenaphilip88@gmail.com> via yahoo.co.in 
reply-to:  alenaphilip88@yahoo.fr
to:
date:  Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 9:14 PM
subject:  Dearest.
signed-by:  yahoo.co.in

Dearest.
I got your
email address from the yahoo tourist search while looking for some one whom i
will call mine,I will


really like
to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided
to contact you. I

decided to
contact you because of the urgency of my situation here ,I am Miss Alena Philip
sent wali 26years old

girl from
Liberia the only daughter of Late prince, Philip sent wali the deputy minister
of national security under

the
leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent
soul were killed,

My Father
was killed by government of Charles Taylor ,he accuse my father of coup
attempt. I am constrained to

contact you
because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother. She planned to
take away all my

late
father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my
beloved Father. Meanwhile I

wanted to
escape to the Europe she hide away my international passport and other valuable
travelling

documents.
Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains
important documents.


So I
decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under
the United Nations High

Commission
for the Refugee here in Ouagadougou,Republic of Burkina faso. I wish to contact
you personally for

a long term
business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. My Father of
blessed memory

deposited
the sum of US$8.500,000.00 in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I
shall give you more

information
of my inheritance on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the
transfer and investment

of the
fund.

As you will
help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in
my first year in the

university,
when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the
total money for your

services
and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I
decided to contact you.

Please all
communications should be through this email address only for confidential
purposes. As soon as I

receive
your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action
immediately. In the light of the

above,

I shall
appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and wilingness to handle
this transaction sincerely

please
kindly attach your informations like

1. your
full name;
2.your
occupation;
3. your
phone number
4.your
country
5.your Age

I shall appreciate
an urgent message indicating your ability and wilingness to handle this
transaction sincerely.

i am
staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response.Please
do keep this only to your

self please
i beg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the fund has been
transfered.if you what to call me

you can
call me through this Telephone Number 226 680 159 73 of the Rev Father colema
were i am staying

right now,
please if you call tell him that you what to speak with Alena Philip then he
will send for me Immdaitely

and we can
talk.Thanks.

Yours Love, alena.

No comments:

Post a Comment