DHL Courier Service Company Benin Republic,

from: Mrs. Sophie Lurz <test@test.com>
reply-to: dhlcourier9650001@e-mail.ua
to:
date: Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 7:50 AM
subject: [SPAM] DHL Courier Service Company Benin Republic,

Attn: Beneficiary!!

This is to bring to your notice that I have paid for the delivery charge of your ATM VISA CARD. I paid it because the ATM CARD worthy the sum of (US$2.7million),
has less than 2months to expire and when it expires, the money will be diverted and forfeited into Government purse (account). With that I decided to help you pay the fee so that the ATM CARD will not expire, because I know when you get your ATM CARD delivered to your home address definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.



Now I want you to contact DHL Courier Express Company with your full contact information so that they will deliver your ATM CARD to your address without any delay, like I stated earlier. The delivery charge has been paid but I did not pay their Official Security Keeping fee since they refused, they refused and the
reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and demurrage might have increase. They told me that their Security keeping fee is US$95.00
dollars. Below are their contact details:


Contact Person: Dr. Walter Obi.

DHL Courier Service Company Benin Republic,

E-mail: (   dhlcourier9650001@e-mail.ua )


Finally, make sure you re-confirm your direct delivery address and direct Tel/Fax number to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery ask them to give you tracking number to enable you track your parcel on your computer to know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee for their immediate action to avoid increase of the Security Keeping fee. Send this needed information?s to the director general of DHL Courier Service Company Dr. Walter Obi. With the address given to you,



Your Full Name:..............

Current Home Address........

Telephone No..........

Age:.....

Occupation:......

Country........

Identity Card or Int passport:...........


Note. That DHL Courier Company will immediately deliver the ATM parcel to you without any delay. Because I registered it with them for immediately delivery, Contact them today to avoid increase of their Security Keeping fee and let me know once you received your ATM CARD,


Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Sophie Lurz

8 comments:






































































  1. Below is a mail I received but I know it must be fake because I didnt do any business with anyone that Am waiting for compersation.I have searched for the name in DHL but nothing was found.


    Attention Dear:

    I Just received a call from Mr. peter koman ,the Director Of DHL Company Benin that the ( $4.2Million) cash payment compensation which I sent to you is returned back due to wrong address provided,They need the reconfirmation of the below information:

    MR. MARTIN UGOCHI,
    DIRECTOR,DHL FOREIGN DELIVERY SECTION
    Email: ( dhlcouriercompany560@yahoo.dk )
    DHL EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC,

    1.YOUR FULL NAME_____
    2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS______
    3..YOUR PHONE AND CELL NUMBER____
    4.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE____
    5.YOUR AGE/SEX______
    6.YOUR COUNTRY_____

    7. YOUR CITY_____
    8.YOUR occupation_____

    Contact them at the following information:Director Mr. peter koman,Tel:+229-68013038

    E-mail:( dhlcouriercompany560@yahoo.dk) Your registration codeis (GL-1416),use it as your subject when contacting them, thanks and have a nice day.



    Best Regard
    MR.SAM ANDERSON





















    ReplyDelete
  2. When it comes to being a courier, it's not all just driving around listening to music and tossing a couple of parcels by means of doors. Taking on courier jobs implies taking on the responsibility of a way of life that needs discipline, dedication and stamina. dc courier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post.Thanks for sharing this article with us.Keep posting!!!
    Blue dart service in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Eric Parmley
    I recently tecrecei a email stating ATM card was tegiregist for me in Benin republic.worth 5 milionm said everything was paid.
    But I needed to send 38.00 dollars to get it delivered to my address. I'm pretty sure that this is a scam but just a small amount like 38.00 bucks.if it was a scam wouldn't they be trying to get more than just 48 dollars help please unsure what I should do thanks Eric

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want you confirmation of the fact that you have my documents sent by ACSA representative Ezequiel Senou. Please do this as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want you confirmation of the fact that you have my documents sent by ACSA representative Ezequiel Senou. Please do this as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. site

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. link

    ReplyDelete