Compliments From William H/Reply Urgently

from: WILLIAM H ROTIMI <cbnatmcardss@e-mail.ua>
reply-to:  wrotimi@e-mail.ua
to:
date:  Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 4:44 PM
subject:  Compliments From William H/Reply Urgently

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL
E-mail: wrotimi@e-mail.ua(Secured&preferred)

Dear friend,

My name is William H Rotimi, the Financial adviser to the former civilian
governor of Bayelsa state of Federal Republic of Nigeria, Diepreye
Alamieyeseigha. Before he was impeached and ousted out of office, I was
opportuned to be selected as one of those that were used by the former
civilian governor to siphon money out of the country for him.
See web link below for confirmation:


http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4469510.stm

Early 2005, February to be precise, I was allocated the sum of One Hundred
and Eighty Million United State Dollars (US$180,000,000.00) to be
couriered and deposited in his account with Barclays Bank in London United
Kingdom. As a matter of fact, I deposited US$135,000.00 instead of
US$180,000,000.00 leaving a balance of US$45,000,000.00 which was
deposited with a Security Company in London United Kingdom for
myself.Hence, it was not possible for me to come back with the money in
cash to Nigeria to avoid his knowledge. Right now,the money is still very
safe with the security company, and search for the looted money by the
present government in Nigeria has gradually died down, hence I decided to
contact you to assist me recover and transfer this money from the security
company.

Please indicate what will be your commission for such assistance through
my personal e-mail address: (wrotimi@e-mail.ua). I look forward to
conclude this magnitude business with you.

Thank you and God bless.

Best regards
William H Rotimi


No comments:

Post a Comment