BARR PETER WILLIAM


from: BARR PETER WILLIAM barrpeterwilliam@yahoo.com via silteh.ru 
reply-to: westernunion603@yahoo.com
to: anush.net@gmail.com
date: Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 12:55 PM
subject: YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU
mailed-by: silteh.ru

How are you today?

I write to inform you that we have already sent you USD $5000.00. dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of USD $8.200.000.00 via western union by this governement.


I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through phone but you did not pick up my calls throughout that yesterday even this morning.Now, I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up this USD $5000.00. to enable us send another USD $5000.00. today as you know we will be sending you only US$5000.00. per day. Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the USD $5000.00. and call me back to send you another payment today,

Director western Union Benin Republic
Manager:::: Mr FRANK BEN
My direct phone line is +229-989-178-09,
EMAIL:::::: (( westernunion603@yahoo.com ))

call or email me once you picked up this USD $5000.00. today. Here is the western union information to pick up theUSD $5000.00.;

SENDER’S NAME: Peter Nwake
SENDERS ADDRESS:LONDON RD LAGOS
TEXT QUESTION: To Whom?
TEXT ANSWER: To You
MTCN: 8970256145
Amount: ,,,,,,$5,000

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this USD $5000.00 Please email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the informations.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment