DR.STEVN EDWARD


from: DR.STEVN EDWARD dip_stevenedward2@hotmail.com
reply-to: dip.stevenedward@e-mail.ua
to:
date: Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 12:58 AM
subject: VERY URGENT YOU GET BACK TO ME ASAP!!!

WORLD-WIDE ORGANIZATION DELIVERY AGENTS.
Corporate Head-Quarter
SWITZERLAND.

I am Diplomat Dr.Steven Edward;This is  to inform you about my successful arrival in George Bush Inter-continental Airport  with your cash consignment worth $10.5 Million United State Dollars which I have been instructed by the International monetary fund(IMF),United Nations(UN) and the World bank to be delivered to you.


You are advised contact me with my  number (281) 674-3117 as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Australia.I want you to know that you have 72 hours to call me on phone (281 674-3117)

However, before the delivery Will be effected, we need you to reconfirm the following information so that the funds will not be delivered to the wrong person.


1. Full Name:
2. Residential Address:
3. Direct Telephone Numbers:
4. Valid Identification:

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address.

Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Regards.

Diplomat Dr.Steven Edward.
WORLD-WIDE ORGANIZATION DELIVERY AGENTS.
PHONE: (281) 674-3117

No comments:

Post a Comment