Mr.Nelson Amanda


from: Mr.Nelson Amanda webclick23511@att.net
reply-to: amandanelson@yahoo.cn
to:
date: Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 5:43 PM
subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
signed-by: att.net

BUSINESS PROPOSAL..docBUSINESS PROPOSAL..doc
24K   View   Download  


Good day Sir,

I am Mr Nelson Amanda, the son of late Mr John Amanda the former External affair minister in
the Government of Angola rebel leader.

At the mid-term of the rebellion which is till this date, my father thinking fast decided to send my
younger brother and me out of Angola because the fate of our country was yet to be decided.
My brother and I left Angola for South Africa with a total sum of US$48,800,000.00 (FOURTH
EIGHT MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS), sealed in a
diplomatic baggage meant for the purchase of arms from South Africa.

On arrival in South Africa, because we are political asylum seekers, we were not allowed to
operate a bank account. So with the instruction of my father, I deposited the money in a Security
Company. Though I did not reveal the content of the baggage to the Security Company nor did
I declare the actual content to them, because we wanted to be on a safer side. I told them that
the baggage belongs to my foreign affiliate who is the beneficiary of the item and will come and
claim it by itself. Unfortunately, because of my father’s political position and influence he was
assassinated.

I need your urgent assistance in claiming this money $48,800,000.00 from security company
where is deposited. Feel free to ask questions you consider necessary. The confidentiality
in this transaction can not be overemphasized as I trust and believe that you will oblige us
the needed security and attention it demands. Please treat this transaction with absolute
confidentiality.

Regards,
Mr. Nelson Amanda
Email: amandanelson@yahoo.cn

No comments:

Post a Comment