johnbasil


from: johnbasil marketing@sogipa.com
reply-to: johnbasil <johnbasil969@yahoo.com>
to:
date: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 2:30 AM
subject: Contact Your Bank
mailed-by: sogipa.com

Beloved, My apologizes for not replying in a more timely manner, all the email I sent to you keep returning, not knowing that I made a little mistake on your iD,  I finally paid the activation fee like i promise and the delivery of the Visa-Card. I paid it because of the Card valued $28.500 000 00 million,and to avoid loosing the money, With that I decided to help you, because I know you will definitely pay me back and even compensate me for helping you.



Am going back to India Today,The charges were paid yesterday but i did not pay the company holding fee of $25, they seem to be holding the shipment instead of delivery it right away. They refused due to the reason that they do not know when you are contacting for the confirmation of the delivery address and the Holding charge might increase.


They told me that their holding charge is $25 Per day and i deposited it yesterday which is 2 days Today, I also sent U a Tex because of the Network failure that are troubling me, Quickly send your confirmation add to UNITED STATE PARCEL on (companytntdelevery@gmail.com) your parcel Registration number is #RX12327CT, Call Mr.Dawel Smith Today on +234-80-36-97-0751 and let him know to avoid increase of their holding charge, at once let me know once the parcel is received

Save the Pin #1415...Visa-card pin

Read u soon

John Basil

MULTI-NATIONAL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY

Email,, johnbasil969@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment