Capt:John Anthony


from: Capt:John Anthony info@usarmy.com
reply-to: unitedstateminitaryzone@gmail.com
to:
date: Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 3:34 PM
subject: Dear Sir/Madam????????????

Dear Sir/Madam

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found you
listed  in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Iraq,I
find it  pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only pray
at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your
attention to receive money on my behalf.


I am Capt. John Anthony, an officer in the US Army, and also a West Point
Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne
Division  Peace keeping force in Baghdad, Iraq. I am on the move to
Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left,and i really need your
help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes
which has just arrived in London  from the Iraq. I hope you can be
trusted?Kindly view this news blog below for some
info..................................

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm

If you can be trusted , I will explain further when i get a response from
you.Nevertheless, reconfirm the following to me as follows.

(a) Your full Names
(b) Your physical mailing address
(c) Your direct telephone numbers
(d) Your occupation.

Please ensure to reply via my private
e-mail address: captj_anthony@live.com


God bless you and thanks for cooperation in advance.


No comments:

Post a Comment