rulphus


from: rulphus betterdays@mail.telenor.dk
reply-to: williamsrulphus@yahoo.com
to:
date: Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 6:30 AM
subject: pls get back to me

Greetings,
Naturally, this letter will come to you as a surprise since we have not met, permit me however It is with dispense of honor and respect that I humbly make this appeal to you with the understanding that any fact/s or opinion/s expressed in this letter are given in confidence and solely for your personal information and use. I am skeptical about a lot of thing going on on the internet which is the only way I think I can get this message passed on to you but If it does not interest you, disregard the mail but if it makes sense to you, I open my arms wide to do business with you in trust and sincerity.


I am Mr.Williams.rulphus I am a senior banker here at Eco bank which,I got your email address from the business network  were I have employed their service to seek for a foreign partner that I can entrust and partner with in making this a success without hitches, and I was assured that you are very capable and honest to transact this business with me.
Few yrs ago, I used an unclaimed fund {$250 million USD} whose owner has died 23yrs ago and no one has come to claim the money. I secretly invest the fund in a high interest program in the Swiss bank, it ran for 7yrs and the capital fund made a profit of $10million USD.

I have stopped the program and have returned the capital back to our bank, now it’s this $10 million USD profit I made which is in an escrow account in a private bank here in Africa, but I will like us to pull the interest I made from the investment and transfer it out of Africa to your country. All I have to do is to name you as the beneficiary and have it transferred to any bank account of your choice.
I don't know who to contact, that's why I am contacting you today, I will need you to partner with me and provide an account where I can wire transfer this fund and as soon as you have received it in your bank account on the receipt of your readiness and quittance's to prove that you have the capacity to handle this transaction, I will fly over to meet you. I will give you 50% of the money for your help and I will take 50% too. This transaction is 100% risk free as I legitimately acquired the fund so there is nothing to be afraid of.
If you are interested in this transaction, please do not hesitate to call me as soon as possible on my private contact number Tel: +233541912497 or Email :( williamsrulphus@yahoo.com) as I said there are no risks involved in this transaction; I can provide you with documentation of the high interest trading for your perusal.
Thanks You Mr. Williams.rulphus Tel: +233541912497

No comments:

Post a Comment