THIS OFFER IS FOR YOU

from: John Bliss cusumano.giuseppe@assembleedidio.org
reply-to: jbliss@r7.com
to:
date: Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 2:23 PM
subject: THIS OFFER IS FOR YOU

Dear Sir / Madam, 

I am Mr. John Bliss C.E.O Director, J Bliss & K Textiles Inc... Thanks for given us your time, are offering a request to your firm , Company / Individual who will represent Our Company in Debt Collection/litigation in North America to be our representative in your region with special interests and emphasis in pursuing claims / debts owed to us by our associate clients/customers in your regions i.e. in the North America. We intend to process these claims through a debt collection service, through pre-litigation or litigation process of collecting the debts owed to us. And fees for such claims be based on specified percentage of the claims in question or as you may otherwise prescribe.

Upon the above explanations, I will asked that you prepare a client agreement to be sent to me through email attachment, which will be endorsed by me and then returned to you for proper documentation. I hope the above is cleared and well understood. I will await the client’s agreement from you and then proceed on the matters. Note that you will be compensated/paid 12% of the payment you receive respectively for your service. It’s simple because all you do is you receive payments and remit it to any of our payment offices as instructed. These will relief us on the huge burden we have in receiving payments and orders from clients in your country. The following information below will be needed to get started. 


Full Name: 
Address: 
City: 
State: 
Country: 
Zip code: 
Cell No: 
Tel: 
Occupation: 
Age: 
Company name: 
Company address: 
tel/fax: 

We look forward to working with you 


J Bliss & K Textiles Inc. 
98-39 White chapel Road, 
London E1 1EW, United Kingdom 
Phone: +44-703-199-8417 
Fax: +44(0)704 309 3825 
jbliss@r7.com 

This electronic message and any attachments are intended for the use of the individual or entity to which this message is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email or by telephone at the telephone number above. This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

3 comments:


  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 4 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 72hrs
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us: clemalphafinance@gmail.com
    Whats-app us on +91-8546023893

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am really happy for being a normal human being again after taking the herbal medicine of dr Eromosele the herbalist. i never believe that my GENITAL HERPES can be cure again until i visit Dr Eromosele for help, he gave me his herbal medicine that cure me after 14 days, i am really happy and i am short of words, please you all should help me thank him for what he has done for me, i receive the herbal medicine through ups courier, i am now a normal human being and i am getting married next month. please you all should contact him through his email if you are a patient of GENITAL HERPES. here is his email address: dreromosele156@gmall.com or you can contact him through whatsApp; +2348075799423

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC I am Saba from San Francisco. I want to testify about the powerful Dr PATRICK for saving my relationship. I must be one of the few who don’t have any trouble showing and telling someone how grateful I am for making my relationship a melodious and smooth relationship. I have been trying to be more positive about my relationship with my boyfriend, it seems like it has taken forever. Another lady took my Fiancee away from me and they both relocated. I cried and searched for him to come back but he refused to take my calls nor return my messages. My friend introduced me to a powerful spell caster called Dr PATRICK who helped me cast a very powerful love spell that brought back my Fiance in 24hours. i was amazed and surprised when my fiance called to beg me for forgiveness all because of the powerful love spell of Dr PATRICK. don't fail to Contact Dr PATRICK through the following means if you have any Marital or Relationship problem. His contact information is Email: drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com https://sabachaudhry1.blogspot.com/ Mobile Number: +1 662 493 2087 website: https://drpatrickspellcast.blogspot.com https://www.facebook.com/Drpatrickspellcaster11

    ReplyDelete