Barrister Cesar Covarrubias cesercovarrubias@lawyer.com

from: Barrister Cesar Covarrubias cesercovarrubias@lawyer.com
reply-to: cesercovarrubias1@gmail.com
to:
date: Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 2:38 PM
subject: Please get back to me!

Dear Beloved in Christ, It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, knowing the truth and the truth have set me free.Having known the truth,I had no choice than to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God's mercy and glory upon my life. I have the pleasure to share my testimony with you,having seen your contact from the Internet.I am Barrister Cesar Covarrubias,an American citizen residing in united kingdom the legal adviser to late Mr.and Mrs. Bright Williams,a British couple that lived in United Kingdom for 25 years before they both died in a plane crash late last 4 year. These couples were good Christians, they where so dedicated to God but they had no child till they died.Throughout their stay in my United Kingdom,they acquired a lot of properties like lands, house properties, etc.As their legal adviser, before their death, the husband Mr.Bright Williams instructed me to write his WILL.Because they had no child, they dedicated their wealth to God.According to the WILL, the properties have been sold and the money realized was deposited to an India Bank in Asia. Therefore the total amount realized to be invested into God's work as instructed by the owner, is US$18.3M Eighteen million three hundred thousand united state dollars only. But Instead of giving the fund out for the work of God as instructed to me by the owner before his death.I converted the fund to myself with the intention of investing the fund abroad for my personal use. I had encounter with Christ when Pastor Benny Hinn was preaching on television concerning Ananias and Saphira in Acts 5:1-11. After hearing the word of God, I gave my life to Christ and became a born again Christian.As a born again Christian, I have asked God for forgiveness and I know that God have forgiven me. But I have to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God by giving out the fund to the chosen ministry/individual for the purpose of God's work as instructed by the owner before his death. I then came across your address on the Internet as I was browsing through a Christian site, and as a matter of fact, it is not only you or your ministry that I picked on the Christian site initially, but after my fervent prayer over it, you were nominated to me through divine revelation from God, so that's how I received such a divine revelation from the Lord, how I got your contact information, and I then decided to contact you for the fund to be used wisely for things that will glorify the name of God. I have notified the bank where I deposited the fund that I am moving the fund abroad and the India Bank has since been waiting for to provide a beneficiary for them to transfer the fund to upon approval. If you know that you will use this fund honestly and wisely for things that will glorify God's name. You should al Your full names..., Addresss.... Ade and occupatio...direct telephone numbers and fax.... Yours in Christ. Barr.Ceser Covarrubias. United Kingdom.

4 comments:

  1. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC I am Saba from San Francisco. I want to testify about the powerful Dr PATRICK for saving my relationship. I must be one of the few who don’t have any trouble showing and telling someone how grateful I am for making my relationship a melodious and smooth relationship. I have been trying to be more positive about my relationship with my boyfriend, it seems like it has taken forever. Another lady took my Fiancee away from me and they both relocated. I cried and searched for him to come back but he refused to take my calls nor return my messages. My friend introduced me to a powerful spell caster called Dr PATRICK who helped me cast a very powerful love spell that brought back my Fiance in 24hours. i was amazed and surprised when my fiance called to beg me for forgiveness all because of the powerful love spell of Dr PATRICK. don't fail to Contact Dr PATRICK through the following means if you have any Marital or Relationship problem. His contact information is Email: drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com https://sabachaudhry1.blogspot.com/ Mobile Number: +1 662 493 2087 website: https://drpatrickspellcast.blogspot.com https://www.facebook.com/Drpatrickspellcaster11

      Delete

  2. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 4 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 72hrs
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us: clemalphafinance@gmail.com
    Whats-app us on +91-8546023893

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am really happy for being a normal human being again after taking the herbal medicine of dr Eromosele the herbalist. i never believe that my GENITAL HERPES can be cure again until i visit Dr Eromosele for help, he gave me his herbal medicine that cure me after 14 days, i am really happy and i am short of words, please you all should help me thank him for what he has done for me, i receive the herbal medicine through ups courier, i am now a normal human being and i am getting married next month. please you all should contact him through his email if you are a patient of GENITAL HERPES. here is his email address: dreromosele156@gmall.com or you can contact him through whatsApp; +2348075799423

    ReplyDelete