Greetings to you and your entire family in the name of God.

from: Pastor James Patrick ngcustomservice@secretarias.com
reply-to: pastorjamespatrick001@gmail.com
to:
date: Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:51 AM
subject: Greetings to you and your entire family in the name of God.
With Due Respect Sir / Madam

I am writing with my personal respect with regards to your respond
personality / firm as a reliable, Trustworthy and God fearing person.
I am Rev.pastor Patrick.Presently staying in Benin Republic I wish to
notified you about the sum of (USD $25million Dollars) belonging to a
deceased who worship with my church.

The decease name is MR. ADOLF BEHAM who was short dead with his familyn
member During the intervention of the ECOMOG Soldiers to Restore the
presidency of Alhaji Tejan KABBAH from Johnny Koroma, MR.ADOLF BEHAM
was killied with his family on his way to Sierra Leone by the ECOMOG
soldiers during the war; he was a member in my perish the money in the
bank has been lying in the bank without anybody coming to put claim
over the money since the owner is late,

It is therefore, upon this discovery that I decided to take this
ultimatum and make this life opportunity proposal to you as the fund
will be release to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased
for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it
and I don't want this money in the bank to be seized by the bank
directors.

As the bank rules here started that if such amount remained unclaimed
after five years, the fund will be transferred into bank treasury as
unclaimed bill as the law stipulate.

The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned
by the fact that the deceased customer was a foreigner and a Benin
person cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

Therefore, I am soliciting for your assistance to come forward as the
next of kin. I have agreed that 60% of this money will be for you as
the beneficiary respect of the provision and 10% will be for the
Orphanage and the less-previlage service, and 30% will be for me.

Immediately the money transferred to your account I will proceed and
travel down to your country and build build a charity home in your
country and in Benin

Get back to me if you are interested to enable me feed you with the
vacant information on how to forge ahead.Call me on
+229 97449889

Thanks and God Bless You.
Rev.Pastor James Patrick
pastorjamespatrick001@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. My name is Elsa Holloway. I live in the US state of California, and I'm very happy woman today? I said to myself that any loan the bank can change my life and my family, and I refer anyone that is looking for a loan for Them.They gave me family, my happiness, you need a loan of $ 250,000.00 to start my life all over widow with two (2) of kids I meant this for fear of lending loan honest and God on the Internet , which helped me a loan of USD $ 250,000.00 Inc., are in fact the fear of God 's people, a reputable loan company. I am very happy that I got my loan today. If you in need of a loan and you are 100% sure to repay the loan , please contact them and please tell them that the woman, Elsa Holloway refer you to them. communication via email: jubrinunityfinancialloan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC I am Saba from San Francisco. I want to testify about the powerful Dr PATRICK for saving my relationship. I must be one of the few who don’t have any trouble showing and telling someone how grateful I am for making my relationship a melodious and smooth relationship. I have been trying to be more positive about my relationship with my boyfriend, it seems like it has taken forever. Another lady took my Fiancee away from me and they both relocated. I cried and searched for him to come back but he refused to take my calls nor return my messages. My friend introduced me to a powerful spell caster called Dr PATRICK who helped me cast a very powerful love spell that brought back my Fiance in 24hours. i was amazed and surprised when my fiance called to beg me for forgiveness all because of the powerful love spell of Dr PATRICK. don't fail to Contact Dr PATRICK through the following means if you have any Marital or Relationship problem. His contact information is Email: drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com https://sabachaudhry1.blogspot.com/ Mobile Number: +1 662 493 2087 website: https://drpatrickspellcast.blogspot.com https://www.facebook.com/Drpatrickspellcaster11

      Delete
  2. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need a Loan?
    Are you looking for Finance?
    Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business?
    I think you have come to the right place.
    We offer Loans atlow interest rate.
    Interested people should please contact us on
    For immediate response to your application, Kindly
    Do you need an urgent loan at 3% APPLY:
    Whats App +91-8546023893
    clemalphafinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am really happy for being a normal human being again after taking the herbal medicine of dr Eromosele the herbalist. i never believe that my GENITAL HERPES can be cure again until i visit Dr Eromosele for help, he gave me his herbal medicine that cure me after 14 days, i am really happy and i am short of words, please you all should help me thank him for what he has done for me, i receive the herbal medicine through ups courier, i am now a normal human being and i am getting married next month. please you all should contact him through his email if you are a patient of GENITAL HERPES. here is his email address: dreromosele156@gmall.com or you can contact him through whatsApp; +2348075799423

    ReplyDelete

  5. IF YOU NEED A LOAN NOW EMAIL CONTACT drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com




    TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY. IF YOU NEED A LOAN NOW EMAIL CONTACT drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete