Andrew Morgan andrewmorganonline@w.cn

from: Andrew Morgan andrewmorganonline@w.cn
reply-to: andrewmorganonline1@w.cn
to:
date: Mon, May 28, 2012 at 6:16 PM
subject: Get back to me

From The Desk of:
Andrew Morgan, Deputy Executive Director,
United Nations Office. London
E-mail addres: andrewmorganonline1@w.cn
Tel/ Fax: + 44-702-409-5638.

Your Urgent Attention,

We the staffs and Management of the United Nations Office, London-England are very sorry to inform you that we are responsible for non- transfer of your fund and it is because of Monetary bilateral agreement between the United Nations, International Monetary Fund, Paris Club and World Bank but because of the recent amendment by the International Monetary Fund, which has permitted the immediate release of some Stopped Fund from so many countries of the World.

Very sorry for delay but bear in mind that it was stopped for world interest in order to enforce the law against Money Laundering and Terrorist Sponsor in the world general, however congratulation as your name was on the list of Ten Beneficiaries their fund has been issued with immediate Release Order Authority. Based on the above we have approved your fund for immediate release via Diplomatic Delivery to your doorstep and be informed that we are working in accordance with the instruction as received from the above mentioned organizations. You are urgently requested to reconfirm your readiness to receive this fund by providing the below information.

Your Full Name,
Your Complete Address,
Age, Scan copy of your identity,
Country,
Direct Telephone Number,
Mobile Number,
Present Occupation,
Are You a Property Owner?

Be informed that we have concluded arrangement for immediate delivery to you through an accredited Diplomatic Firm soonest we receive a scan copy of your identification which will help us for documentation proposes so that you don’t go back and start fighting for your fund.

Thanks while shortly waiting to hear from you.

Yours in service,

Mr.Andrew Morgan.
Deputy Executive Director,
United Nations Office. London
Tel/ Fax: + 44-702-409-5638

5 comments:

  1. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need a Loan?
    Are you looking for Finance?
    Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business?
    I think you have come to the right place.
    We offer Loans atlow interest rate.
    Interested people should please contact us on
    For immediate response to your application, Kindly
    Do you need an urgent loan at 3% APPLY:
    Whats App +91-8546023893
    clemalphafinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am really happy for being a normal human being again after taking the herbal medicine of dr Eromosele the herbalist. i never believe that my GENITAL HERPES can be cure again until i visit Dr Eromosele for help, he gave me his herbal medicine that cure me after 14 days, i am really happy and i am short of words, please you all should help me thank him for what he has done for me, i receive the herbal medicine through ups courier, i am now a normal human being and i am getting married next month. please you all should contact him through his email if you are a patient of GENITAL HERPES. here is his email address: dreromosele156@gmall.com or you can contact him through whatsApp; +2348075799423

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC I am Saba from San Francisco. I want to testify about the powerful Dr PATRICK for saving my relationship. I must be one of the few who don’t have any trouble showing and telling someone how grateful I am for making my relationship a melodious and smooth relationship. I have been trying to be more positive about my relationship with my boyfriend, it seems like it has taken forever. Another lady took my Fiancee away from me and they both relocated. I cried and searched for him to come back but he refused to take my calls nor return my messages. My friend introduced me to a powerful spell caster called Dr PATRICK who helped me cast a very powerful love spell that brought back my Fiance in 24hours. i was amazed and surprised when my fiance called to beg me for forgiveness all because of the powerful love spell of Dr PATRICK. don't fail to Contact Dr PATRICK through the following means if you have any Marital or Relationship problem. His contact information is Email: drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com https://sabachaudhry1.blogspot.com/ Mobile Number: +1 662 493 2087 website: https://drpatrickspellcast.blogspot.com https://www.facebook.com/Drpatrickspellcaster11

    ReplyDelete

  5. IF YOU NEED A LOAN NOW EMAIL CONTACT drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com




    TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY. IF YOU NEED A LOAN NOW EMAIL CONTACT drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete