DIVINE DONATION FROM ME, PLEASE DO REPLY ME ASAP!

from: Mrs.Joy Arnold joy.arnold27@msn.com
reply-to: joy.arnold@voila.fr
to: "." <.>
date: Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 9:06 PM
subject: DIVINE DONATION FROM ME, PLEASE DO REPLY ME ASAP!
mailed-by: msn.com

 African Union
African Union Investment Ltd.
Government Gold and Diamond Office
12 Light-foot Boston Street,P.O. Box 1312 , Freetown,
Sierra Leone.
 
MY HEART CHOOSES YOU, CONTACT THE BANK NOW.
 
Dear God's Select,
 
With all due respect and good purpose of mind, please see this message as a matter of urgency. I do not know whether this is your correct email address or not because I searched in the internet with your name having lost your contact since the death of my husband during the World Trade center attack of 11 September.I do not know whether you are the real friend of my husband or not but all I know is that my husband had a Partner of your name but in case you are not the real recipient of this letter , go through it and can go ahead to act on my behalf.
 
I have made several efforts to reach you since the death of my husband but to no avail. I relocated to the African continent after the death of my husband hence I had no one around me because I am childless and has no one to take care of or be taken care of. The fear of the future brought me to Africa as a staff under the United Nations High commission for Refugees.
 
My name is Mrs.Joy Arnold. I am from the United States (AMERICA) resident and with my company situated in Sierra Leone west Africa as a business woman dealing with gold and diamond export under the African Union Treaty, but for some years now I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease, and my greatest surprise the doctor says that I only have a short period of some hours to live on earth. Just imagine! And in the other hand it is a pity to my soul after my manual labor of life.
 
Now that I am about to end up the race like this without any members of my family with no child to take care of my heritage and my mind is not at rest, for this reason you must not betray my spirit and soul as soon as you take out this capital from the (CITIBANK INT PLC, LONDON) custody, because I am writing you this letter with tears and sorrow through the help of my laptop computer beside my sick bed room.
 
I have in Gold BARS and Dusts 85kg of Au Metals (22 + carat) Deposited at the CITIBANK INT PLC, LONDON , which I have already instructed the (CITIBANK ) to give out 30 kg of the AU Metals to St Andrews Missionary Home in Freetown as a support to facilitate the orphans . After the 30 kg has been given to the Motherless Baby Home , there shall be another 55kg of Gold left to be sent to any one presented as my beneficiary.
 
I also have in cash the sum of $14.5 Million US Dollars (Fourteen Million, Five Hundred thousand U.S Dollars at (CITIBANK) presently as well, and considering my faltering health condition , I have instructed the (CITIBANK INT PLC, LONDON ) to transfer this amount of capital to any foreigner that apply in my name whether I am dead or alive . I have also instructed the Bank to release my balance 55kg of gold to who ever becomes my next of kin.
 
Since I am not sure of living for another day, please take this offer from me whether you are the intended person I wanted to contact or not and please do not leave the funds with anyone as I suffered to make such a fortune. Please I beg you with the name of God almighty to make sure you take 50% out of this total amount of capital to the orphanages home in your country and survive with the remaining 50% so that my spirit and soul should be at rest in heaven with almighty God.
 
Below is the Bank Customer Care Email Address, I am advising you to contact the bank straight away through this given email address for the release of the money to you, please do as I told you and I wish you good luck and success. Please make sure you contact the bank through the e-mail address for security reason I will try to write again if I am alive but if you do not hear from me again, may the Almighty grant his eternal rest to the beloved .I drop this letter with tears and wish you the best
 
Here is the Bank Customer Care Email Address. Contact him immediately for the release of the estate to you.(customercare.london@london.com)
 
Goodbye forever.
 
From Mrs.Joy Arnold
Chairperson

5 comments:

  1. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete

  2. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 4 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 72hrs
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us: clemalphafinance@gmail.com
    Whats-app us on +91-8546023893

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am really happy for being a normal human being again after taking the herbal medicine of dr Eromosele the herbalist. i never believe that my GENITAL HERPES can be cure again until i visit Dr Eromosele for help, he gave me his herbal medicine that cure me after 14 days, i am really happy and i am short of words, please you all should help me thank him for what he has done for me, i receive the herbal medicine through ups courier, i am now a normal human being and i am getting married next month. please you all should contact him through his email if you are a patient of GENITAL HERPES. here is his email address: dreromosele156@gmall.com or you can contact him through whatsApp; +2348075799423

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC I am Saba from San Francisco. I want to testify about the powerful Dr PATRICK for saving my relationship. I must be one of the few who don’t have any trouble showing and telling someone how grateful I am for making my relationship a melodious and smooth relationship. I have been trying to be more positive about my relationship with my boyfriend, it seems like it has taken forever. Another lady took my Fiancee away from me and they both relocated. I cried and searched for him to come back but he refused to take my calls nor return my messages. My friend introduced me to a powerful spell caster called Dr PATRICK who helped me cast a very powerful love spell that brought back my Fiance in 24hours. i was amazed and surprised when my fiance called to beg me for forgiveness all because of the powerful love spell of Dr PATRICK. don't fail to Contact Dr PATRICK through the following means if you have any Marital or Relationship problem. His contact information is Email: drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com https://sabachaudhry1.blogspot.com/ Mobile Number: +1 662 493 2087 website: https://drpatrickspellcast.blogspot.com https://www.facebook.com/Drpatrickspellcaster11

    ReplyDelete

  5. IF YOU NEED A LOAN NOW EMAIL CONTACT drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com




    TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY. IF YOU NEED A LOAN NOW EMAIL CONTACT drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete