Thank for your anticipated co-peration

from: Mr Wadi Ahemdi <mrwadiahemdi@gmail.com> via yahoo.fr 
reply-to:  mrwadiahemdi@gmail.com
to:
date:  Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 12:56 AM
subject:  Thank for your anticipated co-peration
signed-by:  yahoo.fr

Mr.Wadi Ahemdi.
Bill and Exchange Manager,
Bank of Africa(B.O.A)
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
West Africa..
ATTN,

Sorry to distract your attention, I am Mr.Wadi Ahemdi the bill and exchange manager in the bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

In my department, I found the deposited fund amounted $15m united state dollars owned by a disease customer who died in the air crash with his entire family.



However, I shall detail you with the full information as soon as I hear from you.
Can you be able and capable to assist me provide your receiving bank account where this fund will lodge in your favour?
I shall give you 30% of the total sum as soon as this fund hits your account and I shall visit you in your country for the chearing.

Please this is very confidential. If you are interested, please forward me the bellow informations;

Your name

Your country
 
Your phone Number

Your tel/fax

Your age

Your occupation
 

Thank for your anticipated co-peration
Your's Faithfully.
Mr.Wadi Ahemdi.

No comments:

Post a Comment