Good day my good friend

from: Alimata Hariri <mrs.ailmatahariri@voila.fr> via yahoo.com 
reply-to:  mrs.ailmatahariri@voila.fr
to:
date:  Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 12:47 AM
subject:  Good day my good friend
mailed-by:  yahoo.com
signed-by:  yahoo.com

Good day my good friend,

Please I want you to patiently read this offer.

 I am Mrs.Alimata Hariri the third wife of Late Mr. Rafik Hariri theformer Lebanese Prime ministry. My husband was also the linkman between theOrganization for the Petroleum importer transit Head Delegation to the boardAfrica rejoin. He was from the 'OAR' meeting in Geneva before his sudden deathcaused by car accident as result of assassination in our home town.  Iwant you to assist me put claim over this money the sum of ($12.5M) From mylate lovely husband as I cannot claim it directly because he made the depositas a Money that belonging to his business associate in order not to raiseeyebrow because he was in sit during that time.


And the code constitution of Lebanon forbids him or any of his wife to acquiresuch amount of money personally because of his position in government sit.Therefore Sir, I am contacting you to assist me put claim over this fund,meanwhile I have procured all the needed documents to enable this claim standfirm including the deposit certificate of this said fund that will be onlyamend with your name as the beneficiary for the urgent release of this fundinto your account. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this businessis risk free and doesn't have any negative implication so you should notentertain any fear at all.

However if you can conveniently assure me of your ability of handling thistransaction with trust and honesty that you will not betray my trust then youcan write me back to enable me forward you the full details and the bankcontact where the fund was deposited so we can proceed ahead.

Expecting your urgent response .

Best regards,
Mrs. Alimata Hariri

No comments:

Post a Comment