Please be my help in this time of need.

from:  Sarah Farmer <sarahfarmer0l20@yahoo.cn> via yahoo.com.tr 
reply-to:  sarahfarmer0120@yahoo.cn
to: sarahfarmer0l20@yahoo.cn
date: Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:17 AM
subject:  Please be my help in this time of need.
signed-by:  yahoo.com.tr

CNA Building, 2nd floor, 01BP 4297,
Abidjan 01.
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire.


Dearest one,
Peace be unto you, I know my mail might be a surprise to you but never mind because I am contacting you in good faith. However, accept my sincere apologies if it doesn't meet your personal ethics.
I am Miss Sarah Farmer, 20 years old native of Port-Buet district in Abidjan. I am the only child of my parents Mr. and Mrs. Mulvihill Farmer who are now late. I was born out of tragic fate, my mother died of cancer when I was only four years old and I was brought up under the care of my beloved father before he met his untimely death from gun shots by opposition rebel groups who stormed our residence in the recent political uprising in my country as a result of a disputed presidential election result.



My father spent three days in the hospital before he eventually gave up the ghost. After his burial, my uncle seized all my father's properties and investments because of our traditional believe that I as a lady have no part in the family inheritance since I am supposed to eventually get married and leave the home. It was really hard on me as I had nothing to get on because of my uncles wicked attitude.
However, my father told me an important secret while on his dying bed that he deposited the sum of Three million, seven hundred thousand US Dollars ($3.7M) in a renowned Bank in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire, and also directed me to the documents of the ownership of the fund. I am the next of kin to the fund deposit. My uncle has no knowledge whatsoever about this and he has relocated abroad with his children after the arrest and detention of the former leader.

I'll give you the Bank details when I've heard from you and more trust develops.
However due to political instability and disturbances here and the strong feeling of fear and insecurity I now have as a result of the manner my father was killed, I want to transfer the fund abroad to an enabling and stable environment where Tax will not be much and use it for profitable venture. I'll need a reliable partner who might as well guide me in investing and more importantly completion of my education, and I want you to help me in these regard. I'll give you 10% of the money if you will offer me the necessary assistance in good faith.
Your interest and willingness to help me will in no small measure be a big relief to me in this time of need.
I am looking forward to hearing from you,
Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment