Harry Thomas

from:  Harry Thomas <harrythomas213@gmail.com> via yahoo.co.uk 
reply-to:  harrythomas2013@yahoo.com
to:
date:  Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:46 PM
subject:  hi
signed-by: yahoo.co.uk

Dearest one,

I am Mr. Harry Thomas, 22yrs old, i am sorry if this is not the write way to contact you. I am contacting you in regards to assisting me in the transfer of a very huge sum of money from a bank here, to your personal bank account in your country.

My late parents were victim of a Cargo Crash in Kotoka Airport Ghana. And presently I am in possession of my family fund and seeking assistance and guidance for transfer of this fund.


Please let me know if I can count on you, so that I can give you more Details.

I am waiting for your urgent reply.

My regards,
Mr. Harry Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment