Nurse Anfisa Snatkina (widow)


from: Nurse Anfisa Snatkina (widow) anfisawidoww@gmail.com
reply-to: misspangujones@rediffmail.com
to:
date: Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 2:26 PM
subject: I am a nurse Anfisa Snatkina (widow).

I am a Nurse Anfisa Snatkina (widow). My late husband was a formal chief
financial officer of the Ukrainian Oil & Gas Ltd. 2006, we lived together in
Bangkok Thailand (Asia), was killed during the attack, which took place in
Bangkok, Thailand between red shirt and black shirt riots in 2009. Dear it
took me a while to summon the courage before emailing you from Thailand, am
suffering from long time cancer, my condition is serious and according to my
late husband's doctor, I might not survive it. Before the death of my husband,
he deposited five million three hundred thousand dollars (USD$5.3M) in its
Non-Residential Escrow Account number #887-799-098 with CIMBSWISS BANK PCL
Thailand with Access Pin Code Number 21092 which you can call CIMBSWISS BANK
PCL and check yourself.



After disclosing this secret to me in his hospital bed, he gave me a
certificate of deposit he used in Depositing Fund in CIMBSWISS bank, he told
me that the reason told me about this secret fund was because after his death,
he knows his family will not allowed me to inherit some of his wealth or
property, because I don't have a child for him, my late husband told me that I
can get the fund claim through the help of a fellow country citizen.


Currently, the Fund Certificate of Deposit is with me, it's obvious my disease
is critical, I'm scared and I want the fund to be used for investments between
you and me, I prayed to God and asked him direct an honest person who will
receive this fund and use it along with me for the things that will celebrate
the name of God, after my prayers, I decided to contact you only my beloved one.


Please, I will appreciate you send the following information to enable my late
husband attorney Barr Rob Wantana who will stand as your representative here
in Thailand, to assist in processing and obtain all the necessary documents
that will back up your claim.


1. your full name.
2. Your contact address.
3. Your telephone/fax numbers for prompt communication.


I await to here your urgent reply.

Thanks and God bless you.


Anfisa Snatkina sister (widow).

1 comment:

  1. I am Amos harrison  , from New york, USA I can’t stop thanking DR odoma for this Great thing that he has done in my life, I am so grateful to him, i was suffering from HIV virus for 11 years,when i contacted DR odoma after reading the wonderful testimony that people has been sharing about him. I have been on medication and trying looking for a cure to my ailment. I went through internet doctors and I contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional doctor named, Dr odoma for help. He gave me all his rules and regulations,that if he cured me that I should write about him on an internet site and that is what I’m doing now. He assured me that he will cure me with his herbal medicine which he really did, and I’m now completely cured from HIV virus. What will I say rather than thanking him for saving me? Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your diseases.Dr odoma also specialize in curing the following disease:
    *HIV/Aids
    *Kidney failure*Penis enlargement manhood 
    *Arthritis
    *Diabetes
    *Hypertension
    *Stroke
    *Obesity
    *Infertility/Impotency
    *Cancer
    *Eye Problem
    *Skin Problem
    *Fibroid Tumor
    *Ulcer
    *Prostate Problem
    *Asthma
    *Weight Management
    *Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
    *Candidie
    *Low sperm can
    *Weak erection
    *Weak ejaculation
    *Pile
    *Elephantiasis
    *Skin Infection
    *Paralysis e.t.c
    *If you want your ex back.
    *If you always have bad dreams.
    *Herpes
    *Hpv
    *If you want to be promoted in your office. For more information contact Dr odoma via email:(drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com), you can also call him on his mobile number or whatsapp +2348100649947  

    ReplyDelete