Dear value Customer


from: customer Service sbc.settlement@gmail.com via mta-inbound.cluster3.convio.net 
reply-to: customer Service <sbc.settlement@gmail.com>
to: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
date: Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 8:13 AM
subject: Dear value Customer
mailed-by: mta-inbound.cluster3.convio.net
: Important mainly because of the people in the conversation.


A message from customer Service sbc.settlement@gmail.com.
Standard Chartered Bank
Third Floor. PO Box 788, 
Accra High Street 
Building Accra
Tel/Fax:233 540969397 



Dear value Customer,

I am Mrs. Felicia Peace (Head of Customer Service) Standard Chartered Bank. We received instruction from our financial authorities and IMF office to remit the compensation sum of $2.9m to you. While we are processing your payment file, it was discovered that your fund beneficiary name has been changed and replaced. The bank's remittance director has ordered that we stop the payment until we get a mandate from you authenticating this change. If you are aware of this development, please kindly give the name but if not please furnish us with the following information to enable verify and update our data here before subsequent processing and transfer of your fund. 

1 Your full name: 
2 Your present contact address: 
3 Your telephone & Fax numbers: 
4 Your Occupations/a
5 Your Private Email Address: 

I once again appeal to you to remain calm while i do my best to make sure that your fund is transfer to you without further delay.

I am waiting for your urgent reply 

Mrs. Felicia Peace
From Customers Service.

If you no longer wish to receive email messages sent from your friends on behalf of this organization, please click here or paste this URL into your browser: http://online.ccfa.org/site/TellFriendOpt?action=optout&toe=31c7b32e836c62a0776d422b3d3b88ba9110a3fc73043c69


1 comment:

  1. I am Amos harrison  , from New york, USA I can’t stop thanking DR odoma for this Great thing that he has done in my life, I am so grateful to him, i was suffering from HIV virus for 11 years,when i contacted DR odoma after reading the wonderful testimony that people has been sharing about him. I have been on medication and trying looking for a cure to my ailment. I went through internet doctors and I contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional doctor named, Dr odoma for help. He gave me all his rules and regulations,that if he cured me that I should write about him on an internet site and that is what I’m doing now. He assured me that he will cure me with his herbal medicine which he really did, and I’m now completely cured from HIV virus. What will I say rather than thanking him for saving me? Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your diseases.Dr odoma also specialize in curing the following disease:
    *HIV/Aids
    *Kidney failure
    *Penis enlargement manhood 
    *Arthritis
    *Diabetes
    *Hypertension
    *Stroke
    *Obesity
    *Infertility/Impotency
    *Cancer
    *Eye Problem
    *Skin Problem
    *Fibroid Tumor
    *Ulcer
    *Prostate Problem
    *Asthma
    *Weight Management
    *Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
    *Candidie
    *Low sperm can
    *Weak erection
    *Weak ejaculation
    *Pile
    *Elephantiasis
    *Skin Infection
    *Paralysis e.t.c
    *If you want your ex back.
    *If you always have bad dreams.
    *Herpes
    *Hpv
    *If you want to be promoted in your office. For more information contact Dr odoma via email:(drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com), you can also call him on his mobile number or whatsapp +2348100649947  

    ReplyDelete