Mrs. Vera Shumejda


from: Mrs. Vera Shumejda makasevski@kanal5.com.mk
reply-to: "vera_shumejda121@yahoo.co.jp" <vera_shumejda121@hotmail.com>
to:
date: Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 4:54 PM
subject: Dear Beloved,

Dear Beloved,

Please accept my sincere apologizes if my email does not meet your business or personal ethics. I am Mrs. Vera Shumejda, I am 65 years old, a widow to late Mr.John Shumejda who was the President of agricultural equipment giant AGCO Corp, who perished on the 4th of January 2002 in a plane crash in Birmingham. Please View the Website below:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/1742404.stm

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/01/04/england.plane/



After going through some files of my late husband, I discovered a Deposit Certificate of ($5Million) (Five Million Dollars) with a Bank in London. But due my sickness, I have not been able to claim this fund from the Bank, as I have been in the hospital in Liverpool and my sickness continue getting worst. I am suffering from a protracted cancer of the lungs which has affected my brain. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next Six months to eight months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage.

Prime Minister David Cameron said that some of the money held in dormant accounts would be used to fund youth and community projects for your confirmation please visit : http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4017381.stm I am contacting you based on trust to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin and Bonafide Inheritor to my Late Husband's fund, since I cannot claim this fund myself now and I may not live beyong next six-eight months according to my Doctors, but I have the faith in God that I will live more than the months my Doctors said by God grace.


Presently, I'm with my laptop in the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment in Liverpool. Please! Please!! Your help is needed to avoid this money been diverted to the Government of UK as unclaimed fund/dormant account.Imagine somebody who have no child, I have nobody taking care of me here in the Hospital, and the money I have now is limited. Of which, that $5 Million is my only hope to continue my treatment here in the Hospital, and hopefully by God grace I will survive.

If you will so kind to be of help, I will be very glad and only God will reward you for that. Upon the successful claim/transfer of the fund in your account as the next of Kin, 40% of the total fund will be taking as your own share, 10% goes to the Orphanage homes, while the remaining 50% will be transfer to my account here in Liverpool for my treatment. please note that all reply should send to my email: vera_shumejda121@yahoo.co.jp

Please in your response, send me the following information to enable me validate you as the legal beneficiary of this funds :

(1). Full names:
(2). contact address:
(3). Phone:
(4). Cell phone:
(5). Age:
(6). Occupation
{7). Your country

Your assistant will be highly appreciated. Thanks and God bless.

Yours Faithfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment