New Payment Arrangement


from: Dr.James Briggs james2.briggs@hotmail.com
reply-to: worldbank.paymentoffice2@yahoo.es
to:
date: Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 7:56 PM
subject: New Payment Arrangement


World Bank Auditors
African Regional Office,
Abuja,Nigeria
Phone --- +234-8099027494
Attn;Beneficiary,
After a protracted scrutiny,vetting and investigation into your Payment File in this Third Quarter of the fiscal year 2012,the United Nations in agreement with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network [fencen] has given an irrevocable order to this office to Process and release your payment via Visa Automated Teller Machine Card (Visa ATM Card ) to the tune of US$5.5M within the shortest possible time in accordance with the recently approved transfer order of the International Monetary Fund.
The VISA ATM CARD which will be Programmed in partnership with Visa International and can be used through any e-payment channel(ATM and POS terminal) where visa is accepted.
Your Personal Identification Number is 0920.The ATM Visa Card is Valued at US$5.5M Only.You are advised to forward the under listed information for clarity and avoidance of error;
FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
CELL PHONE NUMBERS:
OCCUPATION:
SEX :
AGE:
COUNTRY:
Prompt response recommended for immediate conclusion on the delivery of the card.
Regards,
Dr. James Briggs
World Bank Auditors


1 comment:

  1. I am Amos harrison  , from New york, USA I can’t stop thanking DR odoma for this Great thing that he has done in my life, I am so grateful to him, i was suffering from HIV virus for 11 years,when i contacted DR odoma after reading the wonderful testimony that people has been sharing about him. I have been on medication and trying looking for a cure to my ailment. I went through internet doctors and I contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional doctor named, Dr odoma for help. He gave me all his rules and regulations,that if he cured me that I should write about him on an internet site and that is what I’m doing now. He assured me that he will cure me with his herbal medicine which he really did, and I’m now completely cured from HIV virus. What will I say rather than thanking him for saving me? Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your diseases.Dr odoma also specialize in curing the following disease:
    *HIV/Aids
    *Kidney failure*Penis enlargement manhood 
    *Arthritis
    *Diabetes
    *Hypertension
    *Stroke
    *Obesity
    *Infertility/Impotency
    *Cancer
    *Eye Problem
    *Skin Problem
    *Fibroid Tumor
    *Ulcer
    *Prostate Problem
    *Asthma
    *Weight Management
    *Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
    *Candidie
    *Low sperm can
    *Weak erection
    *Weak ejaculation
    *Pile
    *Elephantiasis
    *Skin Infection
    *Paralysis e.t.c
    *If you want your ex back.
    *If you always have bad dreams.
    *Herpes
    *Hpv
    *If you want to be promoted in your office. For more information contact Dr odoma via email:(drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com), you can also call him on his mobile number or whatsapp +2348100649947  

    ReplyDelete