treat as urgent please.

from: mrsharif karim mrsharifkarim@gmail.com
to: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com>
date: Thu, May 3, 2012 at 3:08 AM
subject: treat as urgent please.
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com
: Important mainly because of the people in the conversation.
Dear Friend.

Thank you so much for updating me the latest deveploment between you
and our bank management in regard to our inherited fund.

I have gone through the mail you recieved from our bank and its
content is well noted and understood,

my advice to you is that you should kindly hurry up and comply with
our bank along with the require fee to enable them release and
transfer our said fund into your bank account as well before my
arrival for my own share and further investment.

please hurry up and send the require fee to our bank management before
the given time will be expired to avoid any suspect along the process.

make sure you update me as soon as you send the fee to our bank for my
own record and more advice from my side ok.

Waiting to hear from you soon.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment