Be warned about my bank monitoring group‏‏

from: mrsharif karim mrsharifkarim@gmail.com
to: xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
date: Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 10:37 PM
subject: Be warned about my bank monitoring group‏‏
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com
: Important mainly because of the words in the message.
ear Partner,

Now that you  have send the application to the bank, while the bank
are still going through your application for approval, my bank has
special unit called the fund monitoring group. The work of this group
is to monitor any applicant in respect of fund transfer, for them  to
sure if really you are the owner of the fund in question, they will be
sending you different mail or proposal from any where in the world to
test you to know if really you are the owner of the fund, if you reply
their message they will know that you are not the owner of the fund
and they will ask the bank to cancel the transfer to your account, so
if you receive any message forward it to me for advice before
replying.


Due to the above explanation there are certain things you will promise
me so that we will achieve our aim without any problem.


 They are as follows:

 1) You should keep this transaction as top secret until this fund is
transferred into your account because nobody knows about this business
except you and I.


 2) You have to promise me that you will not betray me when this fund
enters to your account as you may know that this transaction is my
only hope of life survival with my family.


 3) You will send to me letter of invitation as soon as this fund is
transferred into your account there in your country so that I will fly
down to your country for my share and invest my own share.


 4) You should never, never and ever respond to any similar letter or
proposal from any part of the world with this or different type of
proposal that may be sent to you from any where because as the bank
are still going through your application for approval our bank
monitoring team may decide to send to you a proposal with different
name or banks even different amount in other to know whether you will
respond to it, and if you respond to their proposal/message, the bank
will know that you are not the original next of kin to our Late
customer and all our efforts will be in vain.


Therefore if you receive this type of proposal never you respond to
it, just forward it to me for advice to avoid any mistake.



My Regards to your family.

Mr Sharif Karim

No comments:

Post a Comment