Details of this transaction

from: mrsharif karim mrsharifkarim@gmail.com
to: xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
date: Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 7:49 PM
subject: Details of this transaction
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Dear partner,

Thanks a lot for your reply, I want both of us to join hand togetter
to let our bank here transfer the fund into your bank account, I want
you to follow my instrustion on this business, I need your trust in
this business. For choosen you is how God made it to be, because I
don't know you, but when I came across your contact information email
contact through the internet in my search for a reliable and
trust-worthy fellow, my instinct pointed so much toward you, I have to
pray over it before my contact to you.It took me one week before I
made up my mind to contact you over my offer, so I regarded it to be
the wish of God for me to have contacted you over my proposal. I said
to myself trust can only be build by trusting in God .I have given you
the maximum trust I can ever give to anyone, so please do not betray
me.

I respect your position. Do understand that both of us, are to work as
one team to inherit this fund, as you know I am your insider in this
transaction and I promise to be updating you in all developments as
your insider. I advise you to feel free with me for all is going to be
well with us. I have never contacted any other person in this
transaction; I want to handle this business with you alone.Before we
precede further, I will like you to send me the follows information
for concrete relationship, Office & Home telephone, Fax number, Home &
Office address And a scaned photo of your ID, for easy locating after
the transfer. Bear in mind that phone communication will be much
important to sort-out this transaction easily.I am of average age,
married to a wife, and blessed with Two childrens.

 The perfection of this transaction has so far consumed a great amount
of money, energy and is the life line to the future of me and my
family, so I do need your assistance in providing a good bank account,
your co-operation both morally and financially, your trust and
confidence in our ability to finalise this transfer to our mutual
benefit, and your guarantee for my share of the money when the
transfer has been effected into your bank account, and my security
when I do come to your country to collect my share of the money, so I
will want you to think again, and inform me if you will guarantee me
of all these. when I receive your return mail I will send you
application text which you shall fill in with your banking information
and send it immediately to the foreign remittance department of the
bank for the approval and onward transfer of the fund into your
nominated bank.After sending the application please get me inform
immediately to enable me follow it up at once and to get you inform of
the developments regards this transaction.

 Call me on my private number for more explanations: 00226 75078146
Almighty God will bless us more abundantly.
Best Regards,
Mr Sharif Karim

No comments:

Post a Comment