abank@laposte.net

from: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
to: abank@laposte.net
date: Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 9:48 PM
subject: My application will be given an urgent attention
mailed-by: gmail.com

ATTN: MR. MICHEAL IWA

THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIVISION

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO

FAX :( 00226)50-43-02-47-76

EMAIL :(abank@laposte.net)


Dear Sir,

APPLICATION AS NEXT OF KIN TO ACCOUNT HOLDER N0 :$ 746-947382. ROUTING
N0: 9372820.

I, Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S/o xxxxxxxxxxxxx.humbly apply to your bank as
next of kin to your deceased customer, Mr. Jin Sun a Chinese
Nationality, holder of Account no: opsd-$opsd-269732, Routing no:
9372820, who died on Dec 26/2003, I humbly apply and put claim over
his balance with the bank, which is valued at $10.6 (TEN million SIX
hundred thousand United State dollars) in account number
(ADB)-opsd-$opsd-269732-4),REF.no. 0.111555.000 until his sudden
death, we have been business associates in exportation and buying of
Gold and Diamond. The funds were transferred into his account through
FORTES BANK AMESTERDAM-HOLLAND, for purchase of Gold and Diamond from
the Burkina-Faso Mining Co-operation. I wish to be intimated on the
processes involved in having this fund transferred to my bank account
As stated below:



Account Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bank Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bank address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Account N0: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bank swift : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My private phone no: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My private mail address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Occupation: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Age: xxxxxxxxx

Wishing my application will be given an urgent attention, as I wish
the balance be released, and transferred into my account .Accept my
apology for the late application, it was due to some logistic
problems, which has been just settled.


Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.


Yours Sincerely

xyz

No comments:

Post a Comment