PETER CHOW

from: PETER CHOW <carla.grana@metodistadosul.edu.br>
reply-to: PETER CHOW <peterchow353@yahoo.cn>
to:
date: Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:35 PM
subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL!!!
mailed-by: metodistadosul.edu.br

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you, I Apologies for encroaching into your privacy in this manner I am PETER CHOW, I work with BANK OF CHINA, HONG KONG. I have a Business Proposal of $17.3M for you to handle with me from my bank. I need you to assist me in executing this Business Project from Hong Kong to your Country. I need to know if you will be able to handle this with me before I explain to you in details. Should you be interested please send me the required information below;


1. Full Names:
2. Residential Address
3. Country:
4. Telephone Number:
5. Occupation:
6. Age:

Finally after that I shall provide you with more information.

Regards,
Peter Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment