Mrs. Veronica NATACHA

from: Mrs. Veronica NATACHA. <mrsvero@zing.vn>
reply-to:  veronicanatacha1221@zing.vn
to:
date:  Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 10:51 AM
subject:  Greetings<


Greetings
Please am a Sick dying cancer patient and I want to distribute my funds for charity works. Let me know if you can assist me. My fund which no one knows is currently deposited with Bank of International Settlement valued USD$36,000,000.00. and the bank has agree to issue a draft to that effect when am ready so if you agree that you will distribute the fund to charity I will advice the bank to issue the draft on your name since Deutsche bank is responsible for the clearance
I will want you to help me collect this fund and dispatch it to charity organizations of your choice. 20% out of the USD$36,000,000.00 Will balance to you for every expenses, your time and effort. I will also explain myself properly in my subsequent mail.
Please reply back to me, if you are willing to assist me ON MY EMAIL:- (veronicanatacha1221@zing.vn)
God bless you.
Mrs. Veronica NATACHA

No comments:

Post a Comment