Investment Partner Needed

from: Dr.John Smith <johnsmith204@adinet.com.uy>
reply-to: smith.peter793@yahoo.com
to:
date: Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 6:32 PM
subject: Investment Partner Needed

Good Day SIR,

I am in need and search of a company/individual where I can trust and
invest some money for partnership. Having gone through your company
profile, I am interested in an Investment/ partnership venture with you or
your company for a long time and i have US$500.000.000 (Five Hundred
Million United States Dollars) ready for that.



My Area of Investment interest is any of these ; HOTELS, REAL ESTATE,
AGRICULTURE,
OIL SECTOR & CONSTRUCTION, MINES AND ENERGY, ENTERTAINMENT,
PHARMACEUTICAL, TOURISM, ETC.

If proposal is acceptable, I can let you know a way forward and we can set
up a live meeting. No money is requested from you, but a sincere mind and
cooperation.

I will await your message.
Regards.
Dr.John Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment