READ CAREFULLY !!

from: Mr.Ladi Balogun transfer@online-sterlingbank.com
reply-to: sterlingbankplc@y7mail.com
to:
date: Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 1:14 AM
subject: READ CAREFULLY !! CONTACT MR LADI BALOGUN FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS ON ( sterlingbankplc@y7mail.com )
READ CAREFULLY !! CONTACT MR LADI BALOGUN FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS ON
( sterlingbankplc@y7mail.com )

Attention:

I have made series of efforts to reach you concerning your funds which was
discovered in a dormant account with our bank (STERLING BANK PLC.). I
discovered that your fund is currently floating in an account here in our
bank (my branch) and the money could not be transferred because of lack of
proof for the source of the funds and your inability to complete the Cost
of Transfer (C.O.T).


I had to trace the documents to find out that the fund originally belongs
to you and I decided to contact you so that you can have a smooth
transfer. I will appreciate if you can offer me 5% of the total money,
while i will work with you concerning this issue.The account where the
fund is deposited is currently dormant and if you accept the agreement of
offering me 5% of the funds then we can work and I will guard you on the
step on how you can get the funds release and you will transfer the funds
from your sitting room or anywhere via our online telephone and internet
banking system, which will be given to you, because that is a more secured
way of doing bank transfers currently.I will be waiting for your positive
respond, and promising you that the funds will be accessible under 4days.


reply to   sterlingbankplc@y7mail.com


Thanks
Yours faithfully

No comments:

Post a Comment