einstein@mail.cristalsoft.ro

from: einstein@mail.cristalsoft.ro
reply-to: liliangoodd@w.cn
to:
date: Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Greetings from Mrs. Lilian Goodd

I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope this letter meets you
in good time. It will be surprising to you to receive this proposal from
me since you do not know me personally.

My name is Mrs lilian Goodd from United Kingdom ( London ), I am 58 years
old, born in Malaysia Kelantan and was offered to a Charity Home in London
when I was 12years old. I am suffering from a long time cancer of the
breast, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it
is quite obvious that I can't work or do any stressful thing, according to
my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next two
months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I
was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late
husband for twenty years without a child.




My Husband (Goodd ) died in a fatal motor accident before his death we had
happy home. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my
inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $5.6 million dollars
with a Security Company in Malaysia.




Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote me
as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so
long will attract a demurrage fees as the security fees paid by me has
expired or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive
it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they
get it confisticated.




So instead of getting it confiscated I rather have someone whom I can
trust to receive the funds and utilize it according to my Wishes. And the
best part of it is, the security company told me in the letter that they
can have the funds released to my approved person that was authorized by
me or transferred to his bank account and if outside Malaysia, then
transferred to his or her bank account.




Presently, I am using my laptop in the hospital in United Kingdom ( London
) where I have been undergoing treatment for my sickness. my doctors have
told me that I have only more 2 months to live. It is my last wish to see
at least 60% of this money invested/donated to any organization/business
of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization,
e.g. the poor homes, the motherless babies home where I came from, the
deaf homes.




All I seek for is someone who has fear for the Almighty,who will carry out
my last wishes and before I emailed you today I prayed my spirit gave me
the confidence to send you this email. I took this decision, before I rest
in peace because my time will soon be up.




As soon as I receive your reply I will direct you to my personal Lawyer,
He Is Presently Undergoing Seminal Research In Ireland, he does everything
on my Behalf and he's a very understanding Person and I believe he will
lead you according to my Instructions and ensure that you Receive this
Fund Successfully.


Please send me the Below information




NAME:
ADDRESS:
AGE:
OCCUPATION:
TELEPHONE NO:
EMAIL ADDRESS




All I need from you is a confidential assurance that the funds when
received by you will be used for the said purpose, Nowadays there are so
much scams going on in the internet and it is difficult to trust but I
Believe that the Almighty will not direct me to a wrong person that will
misuse this fund on a selfish interest.




Thanks
Mrs.lilian Goodd

No comments:

Post a Comment