Mr.Gerald Goude ci@cgracephoto.com

from: Mr.Gerald Goude ci@cgracephoto.com
reply-to: bbdixon311@yahoo.com
to:
date: Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 8:50 AM
subject: READ AND REPLY

Dear Sir/Madam

I am sorry for invading your privacy. My name is Gerald Goude.I am from New Zealand but currently in the UK. I have been a successful businessman for the past 20 years, my business interests has spanned the sectors of metals, oil and precious stones in Asia, Africa and Europe, during this time, I have amassed a lot of wealth but recently I was diagnosed with esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live. I am very rich, but was never generous; I have given most of my assets to my immediate family members but my mind is not at peace since I have a dream of giving back to the society and helping the needy in our world.

  I have decided to give alms and donations to charity organizations. I cannot do this myself anymore because of my health. I once asked members of my family to give some money to charity organizations, they refused and kept the money for themselves that made my health heavy and uneasy. I have a huge cash deposit in a secured bank since 2010. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations for charity work under your supervision. You will take out 20% of these funds for your assistance. Please answer these questions.

[1] Full Names:
[2] Your Country:
[3] Direct Telephone
[4] Date of birth:
[5] Occupation:


Regards,
Gerald Goude

No comments:

Post a Comment