From: Mr. Malik Hosea dedy.achmady@sos.co.id

from: From: Mr. Malik Hosea dedy.achmady@sos.co.id
reply-to: mkhosea50@walla.com
to:
date: Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 7:30 PM
subject: My Partner, Greetings.
mailed-by: sos.co.id

From: Mr. Malik Hosea
District Region, Tema Ghana.

Greetings to you; I know this email may come to you as a surprise, but I will be very brief. I need you as trust worthy partner to assist me in the transfer of huge amount of money for investment purpose in your Country. Your seriousness to make it commerce as soon as possible will be appreciated. I'm writing from the Tema District Region of Ghana, son of a late politician.

                   This are the assistance needed from you as partner.

1. I need your assistance, advise, direction on a profitable investment in your Country.
2. You will be the foreign beneficiary to receive the money in your Country.
3. You will provide existing or a new bank account where the funds will be paid into.
4. You will carry out feasible study then advice me on the best business to invest on.

I will meet you in your Country to start a new life with my family immediately the money is paid into your account, also I want to guarantee you that there is no risk involved at all. We will discuss terms of your benefit if you can assist on the above 3 conditions, reply with your full name, age, occupation and mobile number for more details and follow-up process.

With Regards,
Malik Hosea.

No comments:

Post a Comment