Collin Robert

from: Collin Robert collin.robert@rocketmail.com
reply-to: robert.collin@yahoo.cn
to:
date: Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 6:20 AM
subject: Re-Investment ...

Attn Sir/Madam,


My names are Collin Robert; kindly accept my apology for contacting you via this medium. Although we have never met before. Nevertheless,I have every reason to believe that you are a highly respected and trustworthy personality.

I got your contact through your country's chambers of commerce and Industry. Although, I don't know you personally but I believe God has made this contact possible and also hope you will not disappoint me for trusting you.

I am a Consultant by profession, and I represent a solid interest in investment abroad. I am interested in investing in your country with investment totaling Fifty Million United States Dollars ($50,000.000.00) under your technical and managerial partnership,should you be inclined to be involved in this project, I will appreciate a prompt response from you through my Private Email, so that I can provide you further details on how we can quickly realize this transaction together.

Finally, if you are not interested in this proposal, I apologize for any inconveniences.

Yours sincerely,

Mr.Collin Robert.

No comments:

Post a Comment