Dr. Christain Howard dr.christainhoward1@yahoo.co.uk

from: Dr. Christain Howard dr.christainhoward1@yahoo.co.uk
reply-to: dr.christainhoward@yahoo.co.uk
to:
date: Thu, May 24, 2012 at 1:45 PM
subject: Sir/Madam

Attention:Sir/Madam,

Sorry to bother you, I know we haven't spoken or corresponded with each other before but I'm currently looking for someone trustworthy to work with me on a little project. My name is Dr Christain Howard, I'm originally from South Africa but now living here in London. I moved here to work with the Fidelity  Bank Plc in London as a Senior Account Manager in the audit department. I have put in sixteen years banking service with the bank. The reason for my email is that myself and a colleague recently discovered a fix deposit account which was opened with a large sum of money in 2005, since then there has been no activity on the account and all the contact details we have for the customer appear to be out of date. With the interest which has built up over the last few years, the balance of the account is now Forty Five Million Nine Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterlings [£45.9m.] On discovery of this fix deposit information, we removed all the details and the customers file from the administrative department of the bank and the details were also delected from the central computer system file of the bank.


It is safe to submit fresh application on your name as the next of kin and a beneficiary of the fund to the bank if our request for partnership on the claim of the fund is acceptable by you. we are currently solicitation for a foreigner that would be presented to the bank as the next of kin to the deceased client.using a third party who will take the place of the deceased next of kin and that's where you come in, of course if you are interested. We'll do all the release approval paper work on your behalf at the bank and be assured that the process is 100% risk free for the three of us. We have access to the death certificate and we' would be able to procure any other Legal documents through the assistance of an attorney that we would engage on your name for this process and other related forms and documents that will be required. It is pertinent to let you know clearly that your co-operation acting as the beneficiary in this business is highly required while i as an insider in the bank will be passing to you the information needed. I will send to you a text Application letter for claim of inheritance fund.


Be informed that as soon as the said fund is processed and approved for release, my bank will wired the fund into your designated bank account via her overseas corresponding bank within 48-72 hours. After you confirmed the fund in your account; then i will come over to your country for my share possibly invest with some part of my share which you will advice me later. Please Endeavor to keep this business out of open discussion because it is strictly confidential between me and you only. If there is anything that is not clear to you do ask me so that I will clarify you rather than discussing it with someone that is not involved for our security reason. Include your full name and address, your private phone number, your profession and your Age. As soon as i receive these information from you I will send to you the text application letter to enable us start the processing of the fun immediately. Looking forward hearing from you, Again, sorry for intruding in your email, if you are interested then get back to us.


Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment