BUSINESS CO-OPERATION!

from: Mr Kirsten Nematandani biznezz-investment@ananzi.co.za
to:
date: Sat, May 26, 2012 at 9:52 PM
subject: BUSINESS CO-OPERATION!
mailed-by: ananzi.co.za

Hello!

My name is Mr Kirsten Nematandani, I'm the President of
South African Football Association and we hosted 2010 world
cup here in South Africa as you may be aware.

I’m consulting you for my personal investment plan which I
would like to discuss with you and know the possibility of
how we can co-operate and  work together to carry it out
without jeopardizing my position, which I  believe will be
beneficial to both parties if handled with honesty.

There is some fund I realized as a result of my position
from the award  of contracts to prospective contractors
building stadiums and other  projects which I would like to
transfer abroad for investment purposes in your country.
The total sum is USD $11 Million Dollars and it is securely
deposited  abroad.

If you can assist me to receive the fund and further invest
it for me in  any kind of profitable business in your
country, kindly contact me
(businessinvestment@contractor.net), in other for us to
discuss on how to achieve this effectively.

As soon as  your reply, I will then call you and discuss
with  you on further steps to be taken to achieve this. I'm
willing to offer  you 20% of the total fund for your kind
assistance.

Kindly include your full names, mobile/Office telephone
numbers while replying to enable me give you a call as soon
as I've received your e-mail.

Thanks as I await for your urgent and swift response.

Regards,
Mr Kirsten Nematandani.
____________________________________________________________
____________________
* FutureBride -  Future Brides use the largest online directory for wedding preparations

http://www.FutureBride.co.za

* Free Fax to Email

http://www.ananzifax.co.za

* Ananzi Dating - Find your love today!

http://www.AnanziDating.co.za

* Indulge - Wedding, Specialized and Novelty cakes

http://www.Indulgecakes.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment